Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Hi! I am Myles and this my webpage. I made this blog as a project for Kingston Writing, --an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development course. If you would like to contact me, look for the contact form found on this site. Below is my Resume, along with some examples of sites and articles I've posted before.

Credentials
Graduated with distinction from KZU
13 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Internet based audiences)
4 years of web design experience.
Committed, team player professional with a taste for information.

Employment Experience.
Kingston Writing,2011 - Present
Team Leader
In control of forming a international group of writers to match a specialized set of growth objectives and goals.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, growing production by 25% worldwide
- Accurately controlled ongoing logs of task distribution
- Monitored QA for worldwide development over a large group of writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Mandarin
Exceptional knowledge utilizing numerous choice of office software

Samples of my work:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento